Tuesday, January 21, 2014

About me


Hello You,
My name is Aymie. However you came across this page, i hope you have a read and enjoy what it has to offer. 

I'm a creative soul, attempting to raise children, and love my husband. We spend our days off together, frequenting Op shops and market stalls, pursuing forgotten little towns and antique stores. The beach is our second home, our first is a little piece of our own we have tucked away in a small coastal town.

I am a nurse, working in critical care, the science and art of nursing (and all things medical) thoroughly intrigue me. I can honestly say i love my job.

Previous to this i was a professional photographer for  years. I suppose to an extent i still am. These days i find myself shooting more and more for myself.

I often am asked why i left the photography industry, i guess the demands of an unappreciated profession got the better of me. I was worn down be people who wanted it cheaper and quicker, but with all the quality of a seasoned pro.

So here is my happy medium. A place where i can enjoy my creative soul and life's inspirations, big or small. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

xxx
Aymie

No comments:

Post a Comment