Thursday, January 9, 2014

1/52 | New Beginnings


lollipops and a late afternoon movie to end a busy day at the beach...


clothes are always optional for Jettah, and my washing pile is thankful for it.

hello world, this is me.... and i suppose life can be fun for everyone too :)

A new year, a fresh start. Is that not what we all say? 2013 was good to us, we struggled, we fought hard and we are now, only now, seeing the fruits of our labors appear before us. We look forward to having enough this year. Enough sadness to appreciate the joy, enough pain to enjoy love, enough hardship to enjoy our prosperity... simply enough. 

With the new year i have finally decided to strip myself of my photography label, instead wrapping myself wholly in my downy blanket that is all that is creative. I hope to use this space to celebrate my musings as they unfold through out the year and commit myself to the 52 project. 

As a family we will struggle this year, as our household shifts itself into a new way of life. A mum who will work full time will leave way for mishaps, cheap dinners, and an exhaustion fueled messy house. With this, however, will be the excitement of a new journey, new questions, new answers, pages for our book of hopes and dreams, as well as fails, though hopefully only just enough.

And so it begins, the 52 project. A series of weekly posts where i'll bring you the happenings and realities of our humble little world as we navigate life, love, triumphs and fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment