Sunday, May 11, 2014

Family roots








My boys love their family. This week, today in fact, my boys (mason more so)  played their last footy game with uncle Sean for a while. Uncle Sean is venturing off to the Navy and has a year of study and training ahead. It was a big decision that he has worked hard for. 

Bitter sweet to see this manly display of respect, love and adoration of my sons and their uncle, of my husband and his brother. Sean has a wife and daughter, who my boys adore greatly, and for the sorrow i know my boys may feel at not seeing him for that while, i know that pain will be ten fold for his small gorgeous family. 

Family roots

We will be here, supporting your family while you build a better life for them. Everyone is proud of you mate! You've got this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment